Status of Nyan Koi – Found a Translator

Update: No worries, everything should back on track now.

A couple of months ago we said that we would drop Nyan Koi if we didn’t get any translators. Well, the new chapter is out, and the translator that had applied seems to have ditched us. This means that we won’t do any work on Nyan Koi until we get another applicant. If another group decides to pick it up, that’s fine. If not, well, please apply. Thanks!

7 thoughts on “Status of Nyan Koi – Found a Translator”

    1. we’re good, buddy, got the script already :)
      Will release it in the coming days, just need to get ourselves organized. It’s the holidays so it might take a few, but it is coming

Comments are closed.